7.03.2013

New Stuff

Sports Bra

So I recently did some shopping and found this cute and comfortable sports bra for just 10 bucks. I saw other cute ones for Three dollars more, but they were not as comfortable and stretchy like this one is.



Bikini Top

This really cute bikini top was only 7 bucks. I was so shocked I had to get it. Forever 21 one also carried it in other cute colors but this one stuck out the most.

The Backpack 

 I found this super cute lace skull backpack at Charlotte Russe for just 15 bucks. It was on sale and I had to get it.
The only sucky part about the backpack would be the lack of compartments. Inside it only has one big pocket, I wish it had some little ones around it. But all is well because the cute-ness of it makes up for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment