8.03.2013

Spoiling Myself

I swear that sale items are attracted to me and just do not allow me to save. All of these items were on sale and I just had to get them.

Urban Outfitters
Both the bag and shoes were just $9.99!! 
 Originally $70. The bag is cute but in all honesty the fringe makes it hard to deal with. Whenever I try to get something out of the bag it is as if I'm trying to get the "hair" out of the way. Like a friend who is puking in the toilet and you're holding her hair....not fun.
 Originally $30.
These shoes are super adorable and pretty comfortable. Aside from the fact that the band wrapping around the ankle cuts into the back of my ankles, these are perfect. So I just have to wear band aides when I wear these sandals. 


 Victoria Secret
2 bras for just 42 bucks. 21 bucks each.
These bras are extremely supportive and comfortable, the fabric is really soft. These bras don't lift or move out of place when ever I move around or lift my arms up. 


ULTA
I had just decided to check this store our for my first time, but them I found this primer/ sunscreen. The sales lady told me it was rated #1 by Vogue and recommended by Dr. Oz (Known for appearing on Oprah shows.) So I decided to get not only myself one, but also my mother. They also gave me a free chap stick with my purchase.
Each one was originally prices at $32.00 but I got them at $16.00 a piece!



No comments:

Post a Comment