7.08.2013

I got creative today..


First of all I would really like to share with you guys this letter I made for a friend of mine. I love writing letters and being as crafty as possible, so a friend of mine and I have been writing letters to one another for the past three/ four years.
Now this letter is not just like any other letter. I used the top part of a gift bag and hot glued some clothes pins to clip the letters on.
I thought it was a really creative and cute thing to do, especially since she can always use this for any other notes/ papers she might have.



The next thing I want to show you guys is a mail/ note organizer I made out of another gift bag.
I used the same polka dot paper, eyeballs, and lace border. 
 I still wanted the to keep the whole gift bag together in case I need to carry an important informative packet that doesn't fit inside the small pockets on the outside.

 I made three little pockets on the outside. The middle pocket is the deepest one.
 To hang this I did not want to make ANOTHER hole in my wall. 
So since I have a magnetic poster thing I decided to make a special magnet for it.
I just super glued a clothes pin to a thick, strong magnet.
I got a thick magnet so it can hold the weight of the bag and paper.
 And here it is, ready to be used. 


This is a simple way to add storage to my side table.
Alone my side table just has top storage, but I wish it had a drawer.
So I decided to add to the table. I went searching in my back yard and found this iron basket that is
supposed to be used for plants.
Well it was empty and just laying around so I cleaned it up and hug it on my table.
 I can now store small things like rings or phone wires because they will fall through the open spaces.
But I can store larger items and I personally do not think it looks bad at all.
It's better than buying a new side table, which I might still do.
Only because a side table that I have in mind will made the new colors I will be adding to my room.

Let me know what you guys think of all these little projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment