7.04.2013

Liebster Award.

So this is my second time getting nominated for the Liebster Award, but sadly the first time around I did not follow through. So I have to go through with it now. I was nominated by CHARLEY (click to check out her blog) 


The Rules




  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers but can't nominate the person who nominated you.
  • You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees! 

  • Charleys Questions

    1.  Why/what made you start blogging?

    I thought it was be fun and cool if people started reading the things I thought.

    2. There's a zombie apocalypse. You can only bring 5 things with you. What do you bring?

    1. purse
    2. cellphone
    3. bat
    4. shoes
    5. food

    3. You're invited to the Grammy's. Show us your outfit!

    <<<Outfit will come later>>>

    4. If you had to wear the same outfit for a year, what would it be?

    Probably jeans so that when it gets cold I have something, a thick cardigan, tank top, and some cute sneakers with polka dots.

    5. What do you like most about yourself? (saying you don't like anything is unacceptable!)

    I like legs, even though I wish they were thicker. I think they are cute.

    6. Have you ever travelled out of your country? If so, where?

    Somewhere in Mexico.

    7. Describe your perfect date.
    I already had my perfect date. It was with my boyfriend, he made us a picnic and we went to this cute park with ducks. The picnic basket was the kind you see in the movies where it comes with a blanket and little dishes. Just knowing my boyfriend put the picnic basket together and then hid it from me to be a surprise, made it all perfect.

    8. If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?
    Strong, I have gone through some tough things and still manage to be positive and on the right track with my life.

    9. How would you describe your style?
    I am a girly hipster. I love the style but I will always look really girl with my jewelry, lipstick, and bows.

    10.  Sneakers or heels?
    Heels are a pain, sooooooo polka dot sneakers it is.

    11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
    In 10 years I will be finished with school, either married to my boyfriend or someone else, and starting my career or finishing up with my masters.


    My Questions
    1. Who is your fashion Icon?
    2. What is your must have item when it comes to fashion/ (could be make up, a pin, necklace)
    3. What are you/did you do for the 4th of July? ( IF YOU CELEBRATE IT)
    4. What nail color do you never get tired of?
    5. Do you have a career goal? If so, what is it?
    6. What makeup brand would you recommend most out of all the brands you habe used?
    7. Is blogging important to you or is it just a hobby?
    8. What is your favorite movie?
    9. Cheese cake or any kind of pie?
    10. Lips stick or Lip gloss?
    11. Are you happy?
    Perople I TAGGED

    Harriet Byootee
    Angel Angelbirdbb
    Two Bestfriends Lip-Glossary
    Ellie YoCandy
    Rosie Aloha Rosie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment