8.26.2013

Back to School

Quick advice...
for those of you who are college students and need to find your books I highly recommend doing online shopping before running to your school book store.

Sites like:
are great sites to rent/buy books.

I personally recommend renting the book unless you are certain you know you will be able to sell the book for greater value than you paid. This is actually my first year renting books and the quality of them is far greater than buying a used one, which is the likely thing that students end up doing.

Right now I bought a book from amazon, and rented the other three off of Half.com, which promised I would get free shipping to return them.
So I have to wait until December to see if the whole free shipping thing is as easy and the site makes it seem. I got free shipping and it took a little over a week for my books to get here. The only reason why I am not entirely upset about the time frame is because the books look brand new.

If you know of any other awesome sites that have great deals for renting/ buying books, please feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment