6.04.2016

"I'm back and I'm better"

So I have been M.I.A. for almost 3 years! The reasons why I have been gone are 1. I got busy with school and work, 2. I lost my log in information, and 3. I just sort of forgot about blogging. 

Update:
There are so many new things. I mean, there better be considering it has been three years! for starters, I am finally transferring to a university to finish up my undergrad as a psychology major.I am so thrilled because I am halfway there. I will be 22 soon and I am still with my boyfriend, Daniel. Pretty soon we will hit our 5 year anniversary (June 24th). Daniel and I have done a little traveling since. Our biggest and most memorable trip being to Europe. We got two dogs within the last two years. One last BIG thing, we're moving in together. We get the keys in just 5 days and will officially be moved in by the 19th. So scary/ exciting. 

So, I really hope to come back to blogging and stick to it. Even if it is just once a week. 
Below you guys can see some pictures of my travels and my beautiful dogs, Chowder and Jax. 












No comments:

Post a Comment