8.22.2013

Colored Contacts

So I have always wanted to try colored contacts out because I just think it's nice to be able to add some change, without it being permanent. So I went to this clothing store by my house and got some.
Before I put them in I did a little research and read/ saw that I needed to do/know a few things to protect my eyes.

To do and know

  1. Buy Solution
  2. Buy a Case
  3. Make sure not to switch off the contacts from one eye to the other. (The ones used for the left eye should continue to be used for the left eye. Same for the right.)
  4. Always wash your hands before handling the contacts.
  5. Always rinse the contact with solution before inserting it into the eye.
  6. Always change solution when placing it back in the case.
  7. Do not to wear contacts for longer than 12 hrs, and do not sleep with them on.


 Directions on how to insert the contact into your eye.
Make sure it is bowl shaped, not with the edges spilling over.
 Each contact came in it's own container.
But before I placed them into my eyes I rinsed them off with the solution I bought.
 This is the solution and case I bought. Just some simple cheap stuff at Wal-Mart.
 The ending result, just a slight difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment