8.22.2013

Divine.ca

So my mom told me about this site she came across called Divine.ca which offers allot of information for women with health and daily life. She showed me the health tab which leads to what I want to share with you all.......the exercise page!! On it you will see an image of a  girl with little circles on her body.
You can click those circles which are on body parts, clicking on them will lead to a page that offers a bunch of exercises that focus on that certain area of the body. 

 Here is the homepage to the site.


First you want to click on the Health tab and then on Exercise Finder.

 This is where you will find the image of the girl, but I guess it does not work for an ipod :(
Well for the body part I clicked Butt.

 So here are the various types of work outs that focus on  your butt.

♥I hope this helps make finding new work outs easier and motivates you all to get moving.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment