6.04.2016

Sephora Play Beauty Box

How many of you shop at Sephora and are beauty members?

Well, I know I am. I love Sephora because you get points with every dollar you spend, they give samples out, and you can go in for a make up lesson any time.
For those of you who do not know Sephora has a new monthly beauty box subscription called Play. For just $10 a month you can get 6 beauty samples, and sometimes they are full sized products. With the samples, you can go online to watch the monthly updated videos that are based off of the samples in the Play box, teaching you how to use them.
As of now this subscription is so high in demand that you have to get on a waiting list.
 I went on and it did not take too long for me to get off, but once I got off I realized I was not all that interested. However, for those of you who love trying new things but are too busy to go find new things to try, this box is perfect for you. Want new samples at your door every month? Then get on that waiting list.






1 comment: